Glasfryn Farm Shop was established in 2001 as a development from the original Glasfryn Fawr Farm and stocks the Estate’s own Welsh Black Beef, Llyn lamb, game, pork and bacon. We traditionally cure and smoke our own Cig Moch Pen Llyn bacon on the premises.
Our Farm Shop and Butchery is not only filled with our award winning meats, but you can also find a great selection of local produce, homemade ready meals, speciality cheeses, preserves, chutneys, pates and lovely gourmet goodies! We also have a wide range of gluten free products.
We pride ourselves on the unsurpassed quality, taste and value of our meat, and we have been lucky enough to win a few awards for our farm-reared meat, here’s a little collection of our most recent successes:
- Smoked Back Bacon – Great Taste Awards 2014 Two Gold Stars
- Pork Tenderloin – Gold Winner, Wales, The True Taste, 2012-13
- Welsh Black T-Bone Steak – Great Taste Awards 2012 Two Gold Stars
- Pork, Apple and Blue Cheese Sausage – Great Taste Awards 2012 Gold Star
- Back Bacon – Great Taste Awards 2012 Gold Star
- Welsh Black Beef Burger – Great Taste Awards 2010 Gold Star
- Smoked Back Bacon – Great Taste Awards 2009 Gold Star
Our farm-raised meat is available from the Farm Shop or you can order and we will deliver throughout the UK. We also have a range of hampers available, bespoke tailor made to your requirements.
As well as selling to customers directly from the Farm Shop, we also supply several wholesale and retail customers. If you are interested in selling our produce, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01766 810 044.
Glasfryn Fawr Farm is one of the most established estates in Pen Llyn. The farm is situated in the shadows of the distinctive, Arthurian Eifl mountain range, overlooking the stunning coastline of Bae Ceredigion which traditionally supports indigenous livestock breeds.