Fawr Holiday Cottage
bedrooms - 3 double, 2 twin (master bedroom en-suite)
Spacious drawing room
Cosy kids TV room
beautiful 17th century stone farmhouse which sleeps up to ten,
set in park like gardens with views across farmland to the sea,
has a tranquil and welcoming feel. Here families can relax and
enjoy the peace and quiet, try coarse fishing on the lake behind
the house, or join in the activities of the nearby Glasfryn Activity
Park, with go-karting and quad-bike treks for thrills.
at Abersoch and along the coast to Pwllheli with its new marina
is excellent, and there are wonderful bays and beaches dotted
along the Llyn Peninsula for swimming and picnics. It is also
ideal as a base for hill walking and sight seeing.
The kitchen is a true farmhouse kitchen:
Tiled floors, a dresser and an oil fired range for heating hot
water and cooking.
• There is an electric hob and oven, fridge/freezer, microwave,
dishwasher to make self-catering a pleasure.
• A work bench divides the dining area from the kitchen
so that meals are relaxed and easy.
• The sitting room has a big stone fireplace with a woodburner
and is furnished in country house style.
• There is a separate cosy TV/video room also with woodburner
- more informal, and ideal as a children's sitting room.
• There is a WC with basin and a utility room with another
WC, basin and shower and fitted washing machine and dryer all
on the ground floor. Downstairs there is an additional bedroom
with a double bed, adjacent to the shower room.
Upstairs are four bedrooms:
• The main double room has a pretty ensuite bathroom.
• The other double and two twin rooms share the second bathroom.
• All the rooms are freshly decorated and have pretty views
across the gardens. All beds have duvets.
• The house is centrally heated and logs are available for
• Electricity and central heating are included.
• Pets by arrangement - provided dogs are kept on a lead.
• Colour TV and video, cot and high chair, ample parking,
garden furniture, open fires and supply of logs, coarse fishing,
and ready-made meals can be supplied on arrival
from our very own Farm Shop.
Local Produce Hamper, with provisions for a full
Welsh breakfast for the duration of your stay is available for
£25 per couple. Applies to weekend or short breaks only.
and Road Map
Road Map - enter postcode LL53 6RD into GOOGLE
- enter LL53 6RD into the AA
Contact Helen on either 01766 810688 or by
for rates, availability and further information.
Fawr | Garden
Cottage | Glasfryn
Uchaf | Tanybryn
Cottage | Coach