Enjoy a day coarse fishing in North Wales at the fresh water lakes
at Glasfryn Parc which are naturally fed from flowing steams and
are stocked with quality carp and tench.
wakeboard lakes have recently been restocked with coarse fish
and pegs marked out for fisherman to enjoy the stunning views
of Cardigan Bay and fishing from our lakes.
Re-stocking the fishing
lake with Carp and Tench - July 2011
Tickets - 9am-6pm. One non-fishing guest may accompany
Disabled Day Ticket (proof required) £8.00
Night Tickets - by prior arrangement - 24 hours
24 hour tickets available at the owners' discretion and must be
pre-booked - £20.00
Non Fishing Guest (one only) £5.00
Sessions last from 10 am to 6 pm but early morning and late evening
fishing can be accommodated by prior arrangement.
Fishing licenses may be purchased from Pwllheli.
Carp and Trench
* Fishing from pegs only.
* Barbless or micro barbed hooks may be used.
* Suitable unhooking mats for large carp must be used.
* No fixed leads.
* No trout pellets, nuts, beans or bloodworm.
* Maximum 2 rods.
* Fish must be returned to the water immediately after capture.
dispose of unused bait and litter in the bins provided.
* Handle the fish with care, respect your fellow anglers and enjoy
your day’s fishing with us.